PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 04, 2012

The best Sunday

Yesterday was one of those perfect Sundays... We get to sleep in, Chris makes us breakfast (we had Hootenanny!) and we drink our coffee slowly together. I love the weekends, especially Sunday because we are together when we wake up. Normally Chris is up and gone at 3am cuz he drives garbage truck. Our Sundays are something we savor. 

After going to the meeting, having lunch with a big group of friends and a long nap we decided to take advantage of Subway's special deal they were having at our Subway yesterday: buy one footlong get one free.

 
 

You know I can't miss out on celebrating an anniversary!! ;)  I got my favorite: veggie delight on flatbread with provolone cheese.  And Chris got steak and cheese.  It was not as busy as I expected, and they got us through the line without too much of a wait.  And then we went home and finished our perfect day together with some So You Think You Can Dance on HULU.  I'm so glad that show is back!  Its one of our favorites. Hopefully they'll keep showing the episodes on HULU so we can keep up now that we don't have TV. 


As the show ended we saw the pretty sunset through the window and went outside together to enjoy the pretty end to our perfect day.  

What makes your weekends special?
Have you had a perfect day with your spouse? 
Blog about it to savor the memory and share! 



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. new follower!:) found you from BBN- i think this is a GREAT post and sounds like what I wanna do today, subway is great after a handover and so you think you can dance is my passion... love that show. welcome!
    www.noraspaulding.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nora! So glad you popped over from the BBN. That place is so great for making new friends. And I'm glad to find another SYTYCD fan. I'm so excited for this season!!

      Delete
  2. My weekends these days tend to be really quiet. My sweetie works a music venue, so he often ends up working weekends and his days off usually fall in the middle of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We take what we can get, right?! Hope you get to enjoy the time you do have together. :)

      Delete
  3. Glad you had a great Sunday. I love easy going days like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too. They do the soul good. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. That sounds like a great day! Nice job documenting it with photos, even at Subway! (Can you tell I'm catching up on blog reading after my vaca??)

    ReplyDelete