PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 04, 2012

Guest Posts on the way...


I have got some fabulous guest posters lined up during this month for the Blog Party.  You're not gonna want to miss this!  Each of them are going to share their thoughts on CELEBRATING THE EVERYDAY and what that means to them in their life.  I've asked some of my favorite bloggers for their perspectives on this and I'm looking forward to sharing the ways that they savor the big and little things of everyday life.  There will be posts from photographers, small business owners, students, soon-to-be mothers, scrapbookers and lifestyle bloggers.    I'll be sharing at least 2 of these specials posts each week.  I hope you'll come back then, read and enjoy their words and add to the celebration yourself. :)  

What did you do today to celebrate? 
What does celebrating the everyday mean to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment