PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 18, 2011

oh friday

today "oh friday" is brought to you by the color yellow!
oh yes...spring has arrived!!

1. fresh daffodils my friend channa bought me while she was here this week. its a lovely way to brighten up my desk at work.

2. seeing the 2 seagulls on top of the McDonald's M.  i've noticed them every spring, and finally stopped to take a picture.  they make me smile.

3. my new dry shampoo.  its pretty much a life saver.  and even though its from suave and only cost me $3 it works so great.  smells amazing and really does what it says.  i can go 3 days without washing my hair and don't look like a grease monkey!  lol.  and this makes trying new hair styles so much easier cuz most of them work best on at least day-old hair.
yellow is making me happy today.
what is true and beautiful about your life right now?? 

2 comments:

  1. I have recently discovered dry shampoo and love it! I have to wash my hair every day or it is way oily. I bought a bottle of Got2Be's dry shampoo, though, and was amazed!

    Speaking of new hairstyles...I have been watching YouTube videos and trying to get brave enough to actually do try some of the styles on my own hair. I'm very much a wash & wear girl, but I need to get out of my comfort zone and try new stuff. Have you watched any of LetsMakeitUp1's videos? (Maybe I got that from you though...forgive me if I did! LOL)

    http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsMakeitUp1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Daffodils...they are my favorite flower....

    ReplyDelete