PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 04, 2011

oh friday

five really good things:

1. yes, i realize i haven't blogged since the 17th, BUT i have some really fun blog posts in the works including the story of my trip to the olympic peninsula.  so excited to share!


2.  today my darling friend Nancy is having a 1000 Posts Party!! she's got tons of fun stuff going on that i can't wait to participate in and wanted to share with all my friends too!  come join the fun HERE.

3. SWIMMING!!  chris and i went to our local Best Western hotel last night and went swimming in their pool.  we just found out recently that they are open to the public.  we swam hard, played around and tried out some water exercises.  it was super fun and im hoping we'll be able to go back again soon.

4. cool mint creme oreos.  enough said.  ;)

5. Pintrest.  this is my new favorite way to organize my inspiration online.  and its interesting to see patterns reveal themselves and see my "style" being defined.  follow me and see all my boards HERE.  
i hope you all have a fabulous friday.  i'll be back soon with more post and regularly schedules programming.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for all of these things. Cool mint oreos?? SOUNDS deadly:)
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete