PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 01, 2010

OCTOBER 2010:  this month was one of extreme highs and lows in emotions and weather.  i focused on my PURPOSE with the amazing kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out, spent some quality sister time with my sister megan, was creative in ways i hadn't been in awhile, thought about auditioning for My Fair Lady and deciding right now is not a good time for so many responsibilities, missed my puppy, spent some real time with chris and we fell in love all over again, welcomed autumn to our neighborhood, got my hair cut (so needed it!!), celebrated our friend's 5th anniversary in Spokane, did my very first newborn session and fell in love with taking pictures of babies, watched chris play a lot of Assassin's Creed II, made the decision to get rid of our TV service for 6 months and we haven't missed it, thought about intentions vs. actions, figured out how to use chris's phone as a mobile hot spot, drank less coffee, had too much fun at karaoke with friends from out of town, got a huge box of chicken and a huge bag of onions for free and have been eating too much of both ever since, got flu shots for free from chris' employer, played and won my first RISK game in like 10 years, took some more fun self-portraits, embraced the things within my control, was featured on the Cartwheels in My Mind online magazine, missed having taya around something fierce participated in a DARE and did a scrapblog layout, had a great visit with my parents and enjoyed the circuit assembly in Omak, had trouble sleeping and was grateful that it never hurts to ask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment