PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 12, 2010

things i love thursday

thursdays are my favorite day of the week.  i know i say that every thursday... but i do it mostly for myself.  so that in the future when i look back at my blog posts, i will remember how thursdays were the most perfects days.

today i have some fun things to share.  some things that made me say "oh i LOVE that"!!  hence:  {things i love} thursday.  :)

to begin with i have my most recent favorite images from Flickr.  everyday when i log in i am blown away by the beautiful images and all the inspiration.
1. Untitled, 2. Untitled, 3. Untitled, 4. Untitled, 5. {vintage}, 6. [summertime]


feel like being crafty this weekend??  take 15 minutes and an old t-shirt and turn them into a cute tote.

tutorial found HERE at Apartment Therapy.  i simply {love} that blog!! 

i heard this story about the most amazing $5 wedding dress and fell in {love} with the pictures from the wedding.  in particular this picture:
a simply perfect vintage inspired wedding.  it looks like such a fun event too.  what a fun couple and group of friends.  {love} this story!  thanks kyla for the link!! 

this week the wonderfully talented and creative elsie came up with a blog idea called 4 Simple Goals. 
read all about the concept HERE.  i think 4 is a very doable number.  :)  look for my 4 simple goals post in the next few days.  i think i need this. 

and lastly today i want to share some of my cousin Whitney's work.  she did a shoot just yesterday and this image has got to be one of my favorites ever!!

so that is my thursday post.  things that make me smile.
have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

  1. WOWZA!!! That baby+ horse pic is incredible! And congrats on the house ownership!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are making me smile... great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks for the shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete