PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 08, 2010

things i love thursday

july 8th edition

today is about photography inspiration.  it is something that i desperately crave, especially now smack dab in the middle of my 52weeks project.  in truth, there are very few original ideas out there.  because that is the beauty of creativity... we are inspired by each other as artists.  so here is my flickr collage for this week.  i made it based on the concept of shooting a portrait without a face.  a basic idea, but oh so many unique takes...

so perhaps you'll see my own interpretation of "portraits without faces" coming soon to my 52weeks.  i think it adds interest and a hint of mystery... and every woman can always use a bit of mystery.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. michelle candelario7/8/10, 9:03 PM

    loved this one!always enjoy them! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see your portrait! And now I'm inspired to shoot a face-less one of my own...

    ReplyDelete