PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 09, 2010

currently

listening: to KT Tunstall's new song
eating: chocolate cupcakes without frosting
drinking: water in my cool starbucks cup
wearing: my fire opal necklace from my mother-in-law
feeling: weary after a long week
weather: too hot to even imagine
wanting: to make my photoshop work again... im just new to uploading actions and i apparently crashed photoshop.
needing: something to cheer me up
thinking: about the scrapbook pages i have planned in my head
enjoying: some down time at work and looking forward to swimming tonight
wondering: if some things i have in the works will come to fruition...
*list format borrowed from the lovely tina.  :) 
*flower from my back yard.  these are my favorite flowers.  


No comments:

Post a Comment