PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 18, 2009

{things i love} thursday
june 18th

its thursday again... luv luv!
and i've got some fun things to share with you today!!
first of all, my Flickr faves of course. some soft, lovely images. *sigh*


1. just a girl in the world..., 2. two lefts don't make a right (356/365), 3. Red Leaf Studios, 4. Untitled, 5. Untitled, 6. white, 7. free falling, 8. Chris and Denise, 9. now departed, 10. At the beach., 11. 160/365, 12. Jen, 13. tear, 14. golden, 15. Be glad today...., 16. .my new fave.


i want to share something that just made me smile this past week. what a neat concept and fun execution! love love it!!















Its called The Shadow Project. take a peek at it HERE.
what fun!






i also stumbled across this stop-motion movie that just melted my heart.
enjoy!

A SHORT LOVE STORY IN STOP MOTION from Carlos Lascano on Vimeo.


and a fun quote i just loved: "make friends who love to see you smile."
there is truth in that. i also believe you should marry the man who loves to hear you laugh. worked for me! ;)

have a wonderful thursday friends. <3

6 comments:

  1. I saw that shadow thing a few months ago and thought it was SO much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your post today and all those great pictures! I also love the idea of posting 10 things i love - may have to borrow that and do that with my thankful list!

    Thanks for posting today, I am addicted to blogging.wish it paid me for doing so..haha.

    Have a great evening, how is the house a few days into it?

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos MAKE me HAPPY!!!!!! In the top ones....I loveeeeeeeeeee that 4th one on the top! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post! My fave thing is the love story video - so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly love this post...made me smile! Per your quote, I guess that means I need to be friends with you! LOL! :) And I totally agree that you need to marry someone that makes you laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shadow project is so cool! TFS!
    Your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete