PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 02, 2007



I'M ENGAGED!!!!!
march 31, 2007
wenatchee, wa
the most amazing day of my life
we are designing my engagement ring together so to propose chris used a box of pieces of white gold and the pink sapphire stone we are using. it was so perfect.... in our spot at the park, with the wind blowing slightly and the sun setting.
i have never been so happy before in my entire life. i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this amazing man. i love him so much.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations! whens the big day? I am very excited for you.... i met you once in prince george at a circuit assembly.... we were engaged on dec 18/06 and will be getting married at the 15th ave kingdom hall in prince george this june. how thrilling for you....

    www.atshymanski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl!
    It's been such a long time since we've been in touch. Though I think of you often and wonder how you are? Then my dad forwards me your message and WOW!! You're engaged!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! When is the blessed event??? Anywhoo, must run, just wanted to say congrats and hello!!
    (In case this thingy doesn't leave you any info of me...it's Jen Carwithen, Chris' daughter....??? remember me??? lol) ttfn darlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your engaged! WOW!
    congrats girl!
    awe... your all grown up! time moves so fast.
    miss ya.

    ::much luv
    ::whit

    ReplyDelete