PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 24, 2014

The Pearl Family

I have known Lisa for almost as long as I've lived in Ephrata. She was always my go-to girl at our credit union, and we became friends during loans and transaction.  And then at her recommendation, we became co-workers. I started working at the credit union and we got even closer. We'd talked for a long time about getting together for family pictures for her, and this year we made it happen. 

It was a cold, but beautiful autumn day, and Lisa picked some great coordinating outfits for her family portraits. Her family glowed in the sun and they were a pleasure to work with...great smiles and fun interactions between siblings and parents. I'm so glad we made it happen. 



I love it when acquaintances become friends and then when I get the chance to give them the gift of photography. Capturing Lisa's family exactly as they are this year was a true pleasure. I hope these images help them remember 2014 with a smile. 



No comments:

Post a Comment