PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tracy and Jason–Couple’s Photography

I’ve known Tracy for what feels like my whole life. Our families were very close when we were growing up. And we’ve reconnected as adults and I’m glad to count her as a friend. I took pictures of her and her husband Jason just before they had their daughter, Nadine. (See some of these images in this post.) And when we were there for a visit a couple weeks ago I asked them to get in front of my camera one more time. These are some of the images we got, and I really love them. Just the two of them. See the full album here.

Tracy&Jason1Tracy&Jason2Tracy&Jason3Tracy&Jason4Tracy&Jason5Tracy&Jason6

Thanks to both of you for opening your home to us, letting us get to know you better and for getting in front of my camera again. It was a pleasure to spend these few minutes capturing your love as it is right now in your journey together. Love you guys!

PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment