PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September


September has always been one of my favorite months...  However here in the middle of Washington State it feels more like the middle of summer then the beginning of autumn, with temperatures around 97 degrees!  Whoa!  And the month has just flown by so fast (as perhaps you can tell by my "welcome september" post on the 21th. lol.).

I've done two photoshoots this month so far, one high school senior shoot and one couple's shoot.  I will share my favorites from those soon.  I feel like I'm really finding my voice in my editing style lately and these shoots are really dear to my heart for that reason.  

September has also been about music!  Chris has been asked to play bass in a local band and so we bought him a bass guitar and amp and he's been practicing every day.  It make my heart smile to see him able to create musically again and play.  Right now he's working on learning the band's already established songs and writing the bass parts for them.  They seem to jell really well together and the creative process has been fun for him.  I'm excited to wear my "I'm with the band" t-shirt again sometime soon. ;) 

Chris and I are still hard at work with our 365.  I'm about 3 weeks behind in posting them online, but we're still taking them.  I'll probably do a catch-up post for that sometime soon.  We're still enjoying the process.  

So that's what my September has been so far.  I just wanted to pop in and wave hello to those who still visit my little section of the world wide web.  What have you been up to?


No comments:

Post a Comment