PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 25, 2010

purpose: meant to be

here is my last page from this month's PURPOSE kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out.  when i thought about my purpose in life i immediately thought of my relationship with chris.  i truly feel that i am meant to be his wife.  and i am so grateful to be his wife.  that is what this page is about.

my journaling says:  chris, you are the man i am meant to spend the rest of my life with.  i feel safe in this world with you by my side.  together we can support each other and fulfill our dreams.  i do believe that we were made for each other.  i love you completely. 

i really love how this page turned out.  i was initially having a harder time with the combination of papers and colors in this kit, but after stepping away from it and then approaching it with a fresh perspective i was able to create some very special layouts to me.  it was such a thought-provoking theme this month.

you can still get in on the action with a PURPOSE kit of your own and participate in our challenges.  make sure to swing by our site

No comments:

Post a Comment