PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 20, 2006

lately...

lately i've been melancholy (defenition: pensive reflection or contemplation) thinking a lot...perhaps too much. but thinking leads to writing and writing is good for me. i don't have my notebook with me right now or i'd post some of my recent poems and junk. the other day we got chinese food for dinner and my fortune cookie said: you have a way with words and should write a book. interesting.... my mom says that i already have; i said yeah, its called my life.
*now if only i could turn all of those thoughts into something more visually creative and get some good scrapbooking time in. i've really been missing that. :( i mean, its sitting right there in front of me all the time, but i just haven't been in the right mood. i get so inspired by looking at other scrapbookers online and love looking at their ideas. like these for instance :



i love them....i love looking at them. but i'm scared to try them myself. i know that sounds strange. and maybe even typing this out like this will make me realize how stupid it actually sounds...and now as i'm typing i'm seriously coming to that conclusion. maybe now is the time to just sit down and do it. :) back to the land of the scrap-happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment